Mushrooms Make Your Menus Better!
Mushrooms are a great flavour enhancer, bringing added value, consumer appeal, health benefits, sustainability and versatility to the foodservice kitchen. Mushrooms complement everyday meals — from appetizers and salads to main dishes and sides, mushrooms make your menus better!
Key Benefits of Menuing Mushrooms
- Low Calories and Fat: Serve your customers what they want but with lower calories, less fat, less cholesterol and reduced sodium. And with mushrooms you won’t sacrifice the flavour!
- Blend and Extend: Mushrooms blend with ground meat to get a vegetable into the center of the plate.
- Cost Control: With meat costs continuing to rise, mushrooms can help bring down the cost of the items that your customers ask for most.
- Holding and Texture: Mushrooms make any item juicier for better texture, flavour and holding time, which is critical to dining operations.
How to Add Mushrooms to Your Menu
- Appetizers: Make mushrooms center of the plate by featuring them as an appetizer. Stuffed mushrooms are always a hit and are easy to share.
- Go Meatless: Replace meat all together with meaty tasting mushrooms. Transform a bolognese or spice up tradition tacos with mushrooms.
- Blend and Extend: Blending finely chopped mushrooms and ground meat together allows consumers to enjoy healthier versions of classic recipes without sacrificing taste. Try a blended burger or meatloaf.
- Something Extra: Boost flavour and appeal of your classic dishes and offer an exotic variety of sautéed mushrooms as an additional topping to steaks, chicken, pasta and fish.
Looking to Order Mushrooms for Your Restaurant?
Fill out the form below and someone from our sales team will get back to you.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Give Us A Call
Thank you for your business.